Why Work for TrustHCS?
TrustHCS takes a different stance than most when addressing employee needs. At TrustHCS, employees find a company that cares for their employees and a group of coworkers who become like family. We believe families come first and build in work flexibility allowing employees to realize work life balance.
In the area of benefits, all full-time employees are offered medical, dental, vision, LTD/STD, and a 401k. (Part-time employees are also afforded the ability to enroll in the TrustHCS 401k program.) Life insurance is also an option with a basic policy provided and paid for by TrustHCS.
Continuing education is valued at TrustHCS. Full-time staff can request education reimbursement towards HIM degrees or additional certifications. $200 per calendar year are also provided to cover other continuing education items including dues, books, and workshops.
TrustHCS is looking for experienced coders who want to join a GREAT team. We are looking for coders with a wide range of inpatient coding skills who are dependable, flexible, and detail-oriented with the ability to work independently on remote coding assignments nationwide. Must adhere to production and quality standards. Multiple system experience preferred. We offer our clients full outsource coding and abstracting. We offer full benefits and lots of great "extras" and BONUS opportunities. We expect and deliver quality coding services.
Remote Inpatient. This applicant must have experience coding high dollar and complex stays. The applicant must be accustomed to working with CDI and queries. Trauma/Transplant exp a huge plus!
• All candidates must be credentialed- CCS.
• Acute Care Hospital Experience, preferable 3-5 years
• Acceptable score on TrustHCS Coding Assessment Test
• Maintain AHIMA standards in productivity and quality
• Must be computer literate and able to work with Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office, and multiple/various coding and abstracting applications
• Employee medical, dental and vision eligible.
• Lots of great "extras" and BONUS opportunities
• 401K • Long term/short term disability
• Life Insurance paid by us
• We provide equipment/monitor
• FT openings
• Excellent support and team environment!